Two interviews by Lisa Louise Cooke with Your DNA Guide Diahan Southard are among the latest videos at the Genealogy Gems YouTube Channel. These free, quick chats can help you along your genetic genealogy path.
How to Get Started Using DNA for Family History Research
3 Genetic Genealogy Misconceptions and Answers to Your DNA Questions
These two videos are among Lisa’s video interviews recently featured on the FamilySearch blog. They were done at RootsTech 2015, along with Lisa’s interviews with Mary Tedesco, Italian research expert and co-host of Genealogy Roadshow, and Hudson Gunn from BillionGraves.
Looking for more in-depth education on DNA and family history? Click here to watch a free, full-length RootsTech presentation by Diahan Southard. And consider which of Diahan’s laminated quick DNA reference guides can help you take your next DNA steps, whether you’re just getting started or scratching your head over your test results:
- Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Getting Started Genetics for the Genealogist
- Mitochondrial DNA for the Genealogist
- Y Chromosome DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding Ancestry: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding Family Tree DNA: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist.