This is a big episode you won’t want to miss! Here are the highlights:
- The top story is the launch of our NEW Genealogy Gems Book Club. I join Lisa on the podcast with some appetite-whetting description of the first featured book.
- A listener writes in with a great success story on finding newspaper articles on her Australian ancestors.
- A free interactive boundary map for British parishes and using Google Translate in your genealogy research.
- What’s replaced Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness (RAOGK)? Lisa’s creative answer!
- Your DNA Guide Diahan Southard tells us about a very cool DNA party in New Zealand hosted by the National Genographic Project.
- A unique Star Trek-like journey into innovations of yesteryear!
Click here to listen to Episode 172. You can also listen and subscribe through iTunes and there’s even a Genealogy Gems app that gives your listening experience all kinds of extras. Click here to learn more about the FREE Genealogy Gems podcast and how to listen.